Tuesday, November 27, 2018
What Are the Requirements For CISSP Certification?
If you have planned to choose a career in the field of information security or if you have at least 5 years work experience in information security, then CISSP Dumps certification shall be the best choice for achieving your career goal. CISSP is actually called as certified information systems security professional. They are the independent form of information security that is certified and governed by ISC (international information systems security certification consortium). As on 30th June 2009, report from ISC says that there are approximately 63,358 candidates who hold this CISSP certification across 134 countries. CISSP was accredited American National Standard Institute (ANSI) to International Standards Organization (ISO) 17024: 2003. So, CISSP certification can be said as objective measures of excellence and also a globalized recognition standard.
1) In order to get your CISSP credentials, you should have knowledge and experience in two or more of the following domains.
- Risk management and information security
- Access control
- Operations security
- Regulations/ legal/ investigations and compliance
- Design as well as security architecture
- Network security and telecommunications
- Disaster recovery planning and business continuity
- Application security
- Environmental/ physical security.
2) If a candidate does not have 5 years work experience, then the candidate has to take up a CISSP exam which is of ISC designated.
3) The ISC designated of CISSP is valid up to six years from the date of the result published. After that, 5 years of related work experience has to be shown in order to get the full CISSP status.
4) Once the candidate has achieved the required work experience, certification will be converted to CISSP certification status.
5) Attestation regarding to the professional experience is needed and the candidate has to agree to the CISSP code of ethics.
6) Four criminal history backgrounds should be answered and also with related background.
7) Candidate has to pass the CISSP examination with at least 700 points as a scaled score or even more.
8) Candidate should have their professional qualifications endorsed by certified ISC in a good standing. Endorser who is attesting the candidate's assertion should be true as well as best of their knowledge
Helped thousands of IT professionals to get CISSP Certified via CISSP Certification practice exams with money back passing guarantee. You may like to visit Exams Expert Certification Preparation for complete details about all certifications training products and prices.
Microsoft DP-200 EXAM DESCRIPTION Microsoft DP-200 certification exam is one of the most asked for certification exams by the IT profess...
Pass The Cisco 500-240 Exam Dumps You don’t need to visit the diminish cisco websites before finding the most appropriate website for pu...
Latest Updated CCA175 Exam dumps Questions from Exact2pass CCA175 PDF dumps! Welcome to download the newest Exact2pass CCA175 VCE dumps: ...
Most Upto-Date Questions for Cisco 300-101 Exams: Crack4sure.com 300-101 ROUTE trainin...